Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday 3/30

Yep, I know it's Monday, just no real time to blog yesterday. We had a nice day, but kept busy. We're still facing jet lag, but it's getting better. I figure we'll be sleeping normally by Thursday when we have to leave.

We went to the Korean National Museum today - it's huge! Lots of space, and some really neat things to see. Tom took video, and Andrew wasn't in the best of moods, so there's not a whole lot to share in terms of photos. They had a neat Children's Museum too, that we all enjoyed. From the main museum - here's a (sideways) photo of the 10 story stone pagoda. I wish I could have captured the detail - it's beautiful.

Part of the children's museum - interactive style.


As a warrior:

The grounds around the museum were just lovely as well. I can imagine how beautiful it is with everything in bloom. It's still early, so the trees were just budding. (Probably easier on our allergies, though.)

Andrew had a great time running around, and there weren't all that many people outside. We took our time and let him run wild. (He crashed hard around 7 last night. I don't think he's used to us going so much.)

Can you find the boys?

Here's a view of the underside of that structure (I think it's a pagoda). I couldn't believe how bright and colorful it was. Oh, there's a bell in the middle. Tom has video of this as well, but I haven't seen it yet. And wonder of wonders, I forgot to bring the transfer cable for the camcorder.

That's all for now, I'll update again later after we visit the agency. We might visit a palace today as well, as the weather is supposed to be gorgeous. I'm guessing Andrew will need to burn off some energy after the formality of the stuff at the agency today... Us too, maybe. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home